1. I need to book into a course. What do I do?
There are 2 ways to make a booking into the next first aid course. The fastest way is simply to click on the Book Now button on the page with the course details and select the course dates that best suit your needs. You can also send us a message using the form on the right side of this page.
2. I have completed a first aid course 3 years ago. Which course do I need to complete now?
Your First Aid Certificate will remain current for 3 years. We recommend you renew your First Aid Certificate before the expiry date. The most current First Aid course is the unit Provide First Aid HLTAID003.
3. When do I receive with my certificate?
Upon completion of the course, we will issue you an email certificate the same day. You will receive a hard copy of your certificate via mail in the following weeks.
4. Why should I complete my First Aid Certificate with Easytrain?
Easytrain delivers up to the minute, quality accredited First Aid training at competitive prices. We offer flexible training options to meet the needs of busy individuals and organisations. Contact us today to let us help you meet your training needs.
5. Do I need to pay before I attend the First Aid Course?
Whilst we recommend you make payment online, we can also complete your payment at the course by cash or credit card.
6. Do you offer group discounts?
We offer group training at competitive prices. Contact us today to be pleasantly surprised at our efficient service, quality training and competitive group training prices.
7. Who issues the qualification?
Allens Training, as the RTO, issue the qualifications in First Aid.